Certified Pediatric Neuropsychologists In Canada
Massey, Ph. D., ABPdN
D-V Massey & Associates
316 Kingsway Garden Mall
109 Street & Princess
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
· Dr. Massey is a pediatric neuropsychologist in private practise in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the University of Alberta Department of Educational Psychology.
· Dr. Massey completed his Ph.D. in 1994 at the University of Alberta while researching the long term neuropsychological outcomes of children born prematurely
· Dr. Massey has prior experience a an educator and also worked as a school psychologist in both an urban and rural setting. His prior training also includes psychotherapy and cross- cultural psychology. Before receiving advanced training in neuropsychology at both the child and adult level.
· Dr. Massey has been granted expert status in neuropsychology and is regularly involved in forensic casework at the civil and criminal levels. He also provides pediatric neuropsychology services to a wide variety of agencies including social services, schools, hospitals, mental health centers and private individuals. He specializes in complex neuro- developmental disabilities including Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. He also provides a wide array of Professional development services to various agencies both nationally and internationally.
· Dr. Massey earned his board certification with the ABPdN in 2000 and was one of the founding members. He is also a member of NAN, INS, and APA and has served in a professional capacity as a Registration Committee Chair and Professional Examiner with the College of Alberta Psychologists.