Home Study Courses
- Jeffrey Lewine, Ph.D., Advanced Neurobehavioral Imaging, 3 CEs
- James B. Hale, Ph.D., ABPdN Differentiating Frontal-Subcortical Circuit Dimensions for Different Diagnosis and Treatment of
Child and Adolescent Neuropsycholopathology, 3 CEs
- Erin Bigler, Ph.D., Structural and Functional Neuroimaging, 2 CEs
Medical/Neurological Diseases and Neuropsychological Processes
- Antonio Puente, Ph.D., ABPdN, Christina Koterba, Ph.D. ABPP/CN, Kristen Hoskinson, Ph.D., & Amy Hahn, Ph.D, COVID-19: Update on the Neuropsychological Effects in Children and Adolescents, 2 CEs
- Alison Wilkinson-Smith, Ph.D., ABPP/CN Pediatric Functional Neurological Disorders 2 CEs
- Karin Walsh, Psy.D., Neuropsychological Outcomes and Rehabilitation in the Pediatric Brain Tumor Survivor, 3 CEs
- Rachel Person, Felice Adler, Jon Bos, Hollie Lai, Katherine Andreef, Grace Mucci, Grand Rounds: Infectious Diseases and Residual Cognitive Effects, 2 CEs
- Felice Alder, M.D., Anjalee Galion, MD, Grace Mucci, Ph.D., COVID-19 and Other Infectious Diseases in Children, 3 CEs
- Sam Goldstein, Ph.D., ABPdN, Understanding and Managing the Neuropsychological Impact of COVID-19 on Executive Functioning in Children and Adolescents, 3 CEs
- Gökçe Ergun, Ph.D., FASD Informed: Best Practices in Identification and Assessment of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, 2 CEs
- Kathleen Bree, Psy.D., Sydney Rice, M.D., Mia Gregor, Psy.D., Sarah Karabatsos, Psy.D., PANDAs aren't such a bear: an understanding of PANA/PANDAS/CPA, 3 CEs
- Daniel Ignacio, Ph.D., Recovery After Pediatric Brain Injury, 3 CEs
- Donna Henderson, Psy.D., Is this Autism? Recognizing and Understanding the Less Obvious Presentations of Autism, 3 CEs
- Elaine Fletcher-Janzen, Ed.D., Julie Gettman, Ph.D., Steven Feifer, Ed.D., Navigating the Current Chaos in Diagnosing Specific Learning Disorders, 2 CEs
- Beate Peter, Ph.D., Lynn Carahaly, M.A., CCC-SLP, Paul Peljan, Psy.D., Childhood Apraxia of Speech: How Genetic Causes and Biomarkers Inform Diagnostics and Management, 3 CEs
Clinical Practice/Assessment Issues
- Stephanie Nelson, Ph.D., ABPP/CN, ABPdN, Reducing Cognitive Errors and Biases in Clinical Practice, 3 CEs
- Yossef Ben-Porath, Ph.D., Using the MMPI-3 with 18-22 Year Olds, 3 CEs
- Stephanie Nelson, Ph.D., ABPP/CN, ABPdN Advanced Report Writing, 3 CEs
- Jennifer Engle, Ph.D., More Than Making it Bigger: What the Pediatric Neuropsychologist Needs to Know about Visual Impairments, 2 CEs
- Liz Angoff, Ph.D., Empowering Assessments: Helping Neurodivergent Children Understand Their Amazing Brains, 2 CEs
- Stephanie Nelson, Ph.D., ABPP/CN, ABPdN Difficult Feedbacks: What to Say When You Don't Know What to Say, 2 CEs
- Courtney Ray, Ph.D., M.Div., Considerations of Environmental Stress on Pediatric Assessments, 2 CEs
- Ted Wasserman, Ph.D., Lori Wasserman, Ph.D., Children Motivation and Effort, 3 CEs
Ethical and Legal Issues
- Justin Gardner, Psy.D., Ethical Use of AI in Clinical Neuropsychology, 2 CEs
- Alyson Aviv, Ph.D., Antonio Puente, Ph.D., Alexis Clyde, Ph.D., David Weinstock, J.D., Ph.D., Ethics and Diversity Issues in the Practice of Pediatric Neuropsychology, 4 CEs
- Larry Cohen, JD, Ph.D., Ethics, Lawyers, and the Legal System: Everyday Practice Issues for Neuropsychologists, 4 CEs
Journal Articles - Journal of Pediatric Neuropsychology - Articles (1 CE)
- Mucci, Grace A., Rachel Lesyshyn, Lauren Barrett Grossman, Alyssa Saiz, Tara DeLuco, and Wei-Ping Violet Shen. "Pediatric Medulloblastoma: a Case of Recurrent Disease and Resiliency." Journal of Pediatric Neuropsychology 3 (2017): 136-155.
The American Academy of Pediatric Neuropsychology (AAPdN) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. AAPdN maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
AAPdN is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board of Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0059. AAPdN maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
CE certificates will be awarded electronically after successful completion of CE activities. CE Credit will be awarded on the basis of one credit per one hour of instructional time. The AAPdN is committed to providing high quality educational programs. Participants who are dissatisfied with a specific workshop, speaker, or the CE activity in general are encouraged to seek an appropriate resolution as outlined in our grievance policy, which can be obtained by contacting our Continuing Education Chair at email@example.com.
*Videos must be viewed in their entirety to complete the CE activity
**Completion of the post-activity survey is optional and is not required to receive CE credits.
***Please note that handouts are NOT available for the viewing only option. You will need to purchase the Home Study program to have access to the speaker handouts.
How to Complete Home Study Activities
These instructions are also provided in the Home Study registration process.
1. After clicking on the "CEs" tab below, select which course you would like to register for. (You may only select one course at a time. To take another course, please fill out the form again).
2. Complete the payment process.
3. Check your email for an email from Formsite. This email will contain the video/journal link and the handouts for the specific course if applicable. Remember to check your spam/promotions folder as emails from Formsite may appear there.
4. You will need to watch the entire video or read the entire journal article per APA requirements. Video workshop viewing will be monitored by knowledge checks throughout the course of the video.
5. Complete the Knowledge Checks and email inputs. When prompted with a knowledge check, click the button to take the quiz and you will be directed to a Google form with a test question. Once you complete the question, you must manually return back to the video and press the "Skip" button in the upper right hand corner. You will be prompted a few seconds after each knowledge check with a notice to fill in your email. This is required to keep track of attendance. You only have to fill out each knowledge check once.
6. Remember where you left off in each video. If you intend to come back to watch the video later, write down the time in the video where you left off. If you skip back to your spot and are prompted with a knowledge check you have already completed, you may skip that knowledge check.
7. Complete the post-test once prompted at the very end of each video. If watching a video course, you must finish the entire video. Once completed, the link will appear at the very end of the presentation.
8. Fill out the end-of-course survey for feedback. The end-of-course survey will be emailed to you once you complete the course and is also linked at the end of the test. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
9. Receive your CE Certificate in your email.
10. To view the video only with no CEs or handouts, click the "Non-CE (Video Only)" tab below.
PLEASE NOTE: If you registered for a home study course prior to July 2023, the link you received will not work. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for correct link.
Home Study Workshops Registration
Select your registration type: